Our ethos is One Choir, One Community, No Divides, ALL Abilities
Our choirs include people with or without disabilities; people with dementia, older people, as well as youth groups and the LGBT community.
Participating in choirs has tremendous healing benefits to self-esteem, promotes community spirit and provides an opportunity for social relationships and experiences as well as participation in the arts.
More specifically we have found that through choir participation people with dementia - which can be an overwhelming and distressing experience - can live positive fulfilled lives, contribute to their community, enjoy the arts, and retain their personality, their long term memories, their singing and musical and language abilities, and their love of music.
Duties will include:
• maximising the use of multiple social media platforms. Current online platforms in use are Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, flickr
• advising on the current website content with a view to increasing traffic
• advise on methods to increase number of followers in both Twitter and Facebook
• developing social media marketing strategies for special events and product launches
• develop & coordinate a marketing strategy for the promotion and sale of Music Matters' CD and DVD
The ideal candidate should posses the following attributes:
• relevant social media qualification and a minimum of 3 years experience
• a passion for the Music Matter's ethos
• a genuine passion for all things social
• knowledge and understanding of consumer behaviour in a social media environment
• experience in social analytics
• outstanding communication skills
• strong track record in social media and digital marketing
• high energy
• persuasive communication
• detail oriented
If you have relevant qualifications and expertise in these areas, we would be delighted to hear from you!
Please email a cover letter and up-to-date CV to Gráinne O'Grady, Musical Director -email@example.com
We also have adverts for our first Board of Directors on Boardmatch Ireland and in our last blog post
Be Part of One Choir, One Community, No Divides, ALL Abilities
Please Support us in our mission of enabling so many to participate in our music projects each and every week!
Original Content: Wanted: Board Member or Intern with Social Media Expertise